- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
LeBron Does LeRobot During Chris Bosh’s Post Game Interview
Even as a Miami Heat hater, I have to admit I love this new thing the Heat are doing where they robot-bomb their teammates’ post-game interviews. LeBron James joined the fun last night, upstaging Chris Bosh after the Heat’s win over the Milwaukee Bucks Friday night.
Bosh himself had previously robot-bombed Dwyane Wade. This time, he got a taste of his own medicine from LeBron:
In case you need some reminding (and if you do, shame on you), I’m almost certain they’re doing the Robot Guy from “Chappelle’s Show.” So good. As much as I don’t want to admit it, this kind of makes me like the Heat a little bit. Don’t tell anyone.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?