- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
LeBron Does LeRobot During Chris Bosh’s Post Game Interview
Even as a Miami Heat hater, I have to admit I love this new thing the Heat are doing where they robot-bomb their teammates’ post-game interviews. LeBron James joined the fun last night, upstaging Chris Bosh after the Heat’s win over the Milwaukee Bucks Friday night.
Bosh himself had previously robot-bombed Dwyane Wade. This time, he got a taste of his own medicine from LeBron:
In case you need some reminding (and if you do, shame on you), I’m almost certain they’re doing the Robot Guy from “Chappelle’s Show.” So good. As much as I don’t want to admit it, this kind of makes me like the Heat a little bit. Don’t tell anyone.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?