- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
LeBron Does LeRobot During Chris Bosh’s Post Game Interview
Even as a Miami Heat hater, I have to admit I love this new thing the Heat are doing where they robot-bomb their teammates’ post-game interviews. LeBron James joined the fun last night, upstaging Chris Bosh after the Heat’s win over the Milwaukee Bucks Friday night.
Bosh himself had previously robot-bombed Dwyane Wade. This time, he got a taste of his own medicine from LeBron:
In case you need some reminding (and if you do, shame on you), I’m almost certain they’re doing the Robot Guy from “Chappelle’s Show.” So good. As much as I don’t want to admit it, this kind of makes me like the Heat a little bit. Don’t tell anyone.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts