- Rent Out Kenny Powers' Swanky L.A. Loft For $8,500 A Month
- Jim Harbaugh On Reports He's A Candidate For U. Of Texas Job: 'Are You Trying To Be Funny?'
- The Official RotoExperts Week 15 Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
LeBron’s Answering Machine, That You Can Actually Call, Was In A Nike Commercial After The Heat Win
As you might have heard, a dark-horse team called the Miami Heat won the NBA Championship last night. And with a championship comes a pre-recorded Nike commercial released moments after the Heat win.
The commercial included the full spectrum of celebrity, from Dr. Dre to Warren Buffet to Bill Russell. The most absurd part of the commercial is that it takes place in a fantasy land where one of the richest athletes in the world has an answering machine that takes cassettes. If you want to leave a message for a lowly Nike intern, call LeBron’s answering machine at 305-767-2226.
Next year, Nike should up the stakes and make a commercial of celebrities sending telegrams to Lebron. Telegrams are just about to come back into style, I can feel it.
- Can The San Francisco 49ers Still Make The Playoffs?
- No Ordinary Joe: Why Flacco Is Completely Unique
- UFC Signs 11 Invicta Straw Weights For Huge Tournament
- Jim Brown Says Kobe Isn't Black Enough