- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
LeBron’s Answering Machine, That You Can Actually Call, Was In A Nike Commercial After The Heat Win
As you might have heard, a dark-horse team called the Miami Heat won the NBA Championship last night. And with a championship comes a pre-recorded Nike commercial released moments after the Heat win.
The commercial included the full spectrum of celebrity, from Dr. Dre to Warren Buffet to Bill Russell. The most absurd part of the commercial is that it takes place in a fantasy land where one of the richest athletes in the world has an answering machine that takes cassettes. If you want to leave a message for a lowly Nike intern, call LeBron’s answering machine at 305-767-2226.
Next year, Nike should up the stakes and make a commercial of celebrities sending telegrams to Lebron. Telegrams are just about to come back into style, I can feel it.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts