- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
LeBron’s Answering Machine, That You Can Actually Call, Was In A Nike Commercial After The Heat Win
As you might have heard, a dark-horse team called the Miami Heat won the NBA Championship last night. And with a championship comes a pre-recorded Nike commercial released moments after the Heat win.
The commercial included the full spectrum of celebrity, from Dr. Dre to Warren Buffet to Bill Russell. The most absurd part of the commercial is that it takes place in a fantasy land where one of the richest athletes in the world has an answering machine that takes cassettes. If you want to leave a message for a lowly Nike intern, call LeBron’s answering machine at 305-767-2226.
Next year, Nike should up the stakes and make a commercial of celebrities sending telegrams to Lebron. Telegrams are just about to come back into style, I can feel it.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts