- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Two Lesbians Were Supposedly Hooking Up Throughout The Rondo-Humphries Fight Last Night
We’ll just go ahead and burst your bubble now – the lesbians remain fully clothed.
What we know is that two lesbians were hooking up at TD Garden during last night’s Celtics-Nets game. What we don’t know, unfortunately, is when it happened. According to one Barstool Sports reader, the two women were going at it all throughout the game (until they left midway through the 3rd quarter), including right through the Rondo-Humphries fight. You know, the one that involved multiple players and coaches and was kind of hard not to pay attention to. But these gals are dedicated to their cause, so more power to ‘em.
We must note that though the video uploader claims this clip starts right with KG taking a technical free throw after the fight, this is probably not the case. About 30 seconds into the video a foul is called on Rajon Rondo – who, as it turns out, should have been already ejected. Not to mention the P.A. announcer calling out two minutes left in the quarter, because the fight happened with 30 seconds left in the 1st half. Still, lesbians making out at TD Garden and the possibility that it was happening during the fight. Because make love, not war.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released