- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Cutest Moments From Chris Paul’s Son: An Adorable Playoff Retrospective
He is the sports tyke that captivated a nation by impersonating Blake Griffin at press conferences, and even though his dad’s team was eliminated from the playoffs last night, Lil’ CP3′s 2012 run will be remembered as one of the dominant (and adorable!) playoff runs in recent memory.
In honor of Lil’ CP3′s emergent performance, we’ve assembled some of his best moments, including some from his final press conference of the season.
Images via CJ Fogler.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts