- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Cutest Moments From Chris Paul’s Son: An Adorable Playoff Retrospective
He is the sports tyke that captivated a nation by impersonating Blake Griffin at press conferences, and even though his dad’s team was eliminated from the playoffs last night, Lil’ CP3′s 2012 run will be remembered as one of the dominant (and adorable!) playoff runs in recent memory.
In honor of Lil’ CP3′s emergent performance, we’ve assembled some of his best moments, including some from his final press conference of the season.
Images via CJ Fogler.
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Devon Alexander Ripped and Ready For Showtime