- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Cutest Moments From Chris Paul’s Son: An Adorable Playoff Retrospective
He is the sports tyke that captivated a nation by impersonating Blake Griffin at press conferences, and even though his dad’s team was eliminated from the playoffs last night, Lil’ CP3′s 2012 run will be remembered as one of the dominant (and adorable!) playoff runs in recent memory.
In honor of Lil’ CP3′s emergent performance, we’ve assembled some of his best moments, including some from his final press conference of the season.
Images via CJ Fogler.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'