- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Cutest Moments From Chris Paul’s Son: An Adorable Playoff Retrospective
He is the sports tyke that captivated a nation by impersonating Blake Griffin at press conferences, and even though his dad’s team was eliminated from the playoffs last night, Lil’ CP3′s 2012 run will be remembered as one of the dominant (and adorable!) playoff runs in recent memory.
In honor of Lil’ CP3′s emergent performance, we’ve assembled some of his best moments, including some from his final press conference of the season.
Images via CJ Fogler.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts