- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
BEEF: Lil Wayne Rewards The Chicago Bulls With Vodka Bottles After Beating The Heat
The beef continues, in a sort of my-enemy’s-enemies-are-my-friends-way. TMZ reports that Weezy, who was partying at South Beach nightspot “Excess” after the game, saw a few of the players and invited them over for vodka bottles. He handed out a few like a heavily tattooed Santa Claus, as if to say thanks Taj Gibson, Richard Hamilton, Vladimir Radmanovic and Nazr Mohammed.
Thank you for beating that team whose security didn’t eject me from a game last February.
Oh ya, that’s when this whole beef started. Lil Wayne claimed he had been inexplicably chucked from the Heat/Lakers game for rooting for the Lakers. The Miami Heat issued a statement thereafter, claiming that he chose to leave on his own accord.
Wayne still says F#€k da Heat…
So I’m @ da Heat game right, rootin 4 da Lakers kuz dats my team & would u believe they got police 2 make me leave?! Wow! F#€k da Heat
— Lil Wayne WEEZY F (@LilTunechi) February 10, 2013
In case you’d like to hear his more detailed thoughts on LeBron and co., here’s Wayne’s apology. (SPOILER ALERT: It isn’t a very good apology)
Photo via TMZ
- Did Dustin Johnson Sleep with PGA Wife Alli MacKenzie?
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane