- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
We Completely Agree With Everything This Little Kid Says
“C’mon, man. I don’t want to see no rookies. I want to see you go smash the ball from half court or something.” This, and pretty much everything else this young man says in his dining room, are all fair points. I think we can all get behind this.
The lineup for the Slam Dunk contest currently consists of Indiana’s Paul George, Houston’s Chase Budinger, New York’s Iman Shumpert and Minnesota’s Derrick Williams, a far cry from the days of Dr. J, Michael Jordan, or anyone else of note. We know star players don’t want to risk embarrassment — by the way, this is what embarrassment in the dunk contest looks like – but there has to be a way we can get some bigger names back in this thing. We’re looking directly at you, Blake Griffin. Video via SalsaMon25.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts