- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Today In ‘NBA Player Is Large Human Being’: Look At Giannis Antekounmpo’s Hand
We’re already big fans of Bucks rookie and Greek person Giannis Antekounmpo, even though we have to copy and paste his name every time to make sure we spell it correctly. Here’s another reason to be a “big” fan of his: He is “big.” Do you get it? Because of his hands:
This photo comes courtesy of NBA Canada’s Payal Doshi, who calls herself “short” and hashtags this photo “#smallhands,” so maybe she’s not the best representative of the average human hand. But still: Look at this dude’s hand. Would you just look at it? Man (boy?) is a beast.
But how does he stack up to Kawhi “The Hand” Leonard?
- Filed Under:
- Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story