- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Today In ‘NBA Player Is Large Human Being’: Look At Giannis Antekounmpo’s Hand
We’re already big fans of Bucks rookie and Greek person Giannis Antekounmpo, even though we have to copy and paste his name every time to make sure we spell it correctly. Here’s another reason to be a “big” fan of his: He is “big.” Do you get it? Because of his hands:
This photo comes courtesy of NBA Canada’s Payal Doshi, who calls herself “short” and hashtags this photo “#smallhands,” so maybe she’s not the best representative of the average human hand. But still: Look at this dude’s hand. Would you just look at it? Man (boy?) is a beast.
But how does he stack up to Kawhi “The Hand” Leonard?
- Filed Under:
- Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement