- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Today In ‘NBA Player Is Large Human Being’: Look At Giannis Antekounmpo’s Hand
We’re already big fans of Bucks rookie and Greek person Giannis Antekounmpo, even though we have to copy and paste his name every time to make sure we spell it correctly. Here’s another reason to be a “big” fan of his: He is “big.” Do you get it? Because of his hands:
This photo comes courtesy of NBA Canada’s Payal Doshi, who calls herself “short” and hashtags this photo “#smallhands,” so maybe she’s not the best representative of the average human hand. But still: Look at this dude’s hand. Would you just look at it? Man (boy?) is a beast.
But how does he stack up to Kawhi “The Hand” Leonard?
- Filed Under:
- Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts