- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Today In ‘NBA Player Is Large Human Being’: Look At Giannis Antekounmpo’s Hand
We’re already big fans of Bucks rookie and Greek person Giannis Antekounmpo, even though we have to copy and paste his name every time to make sure we spell it correctly. Here’s another reason to be a “big” fan of his: He is “big.” Do you get it? Because of his hands:
This photo comes courtesy of NBA Canada’s Payal Doshi, who calls herself “short” and hashtags this photo “#smallhands,” so maybe she’s not the best representative of the average human hand. But still: Look at this dude’s hand. Would you just look at it? Man (boy?) is a beast.
But how does he stack up to Kawhi “The Hand” Leonard?
- Filed Under:
- Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.