- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Today In ‘NBA Player Is Large Human Being’: Look At Giannis Antekounmpo’s Hand
We’re already big fans of Bucks rookie and Greek person Giannis Antekounmpo, even though we have to copy and paste his name every time to make sure we spell it correctly. Here’s another reason to be a “big” fan of his: He is “big.” Do you get it? Because of his hands:
This photo comes courtesy of NBA Canada’s Payal Doshi, who calls herself “short” and hashtags this photo “#smallhands,” so maybe she’s not the best representative of the average human hand. But still: Look at this dude’s hand. Would you just look at it? Man (boy?) is a beast.
But how does he stack up to Kawhi “The Hand” Leonard?
- Filed Under:
- Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?