- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Man, Chris Bosh Is Such A Freaking Bosh Sometimes
The web roundup for Thursday, March 29th, 2012. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. And now, our starting five.
1. CHRIS BOSH DOES BOSHIEST THING EVER SINCE LAST TIME HE DID SOMETHING. Yep, that’s Chris Bosh, posing with his matching jacket and birthday cake. Sigh. [The Basketball Jones]
2. TEXAS MAN YELLS “GO COWBOYS!” DURING EXECUTION. After the relatively funny headline, there is really nothing funny at all about this story. [El Paso Times]
3. HOUSTON TEXANS CUT OFFENSIVE LINEMAN, SEND HIM LETTER ASKING IF HE WANTS TO BUY TICKETS TO THEIR GAMES. So cold, yo. [Houston Chronicle]
4. KOBE STARTS CAMPAIGN TO GET ODOM AND FISHER BACK ON THE LAKERS. The question is if LA’s increasingly non-Kobe-controlled front office will go for it. [Eye on Basketball]
5. NOT SPORTS RELATED, STILL IMPORTANT. Anchorman 2 is a go. Mr. Ron Burgundy made the announcement last night on Conan. [Film Drunk]
WHAT’S ON TV TONIGHT: NBA: Dallas at Miami (TNT, 8 p.m.); Oklahoma City at Los Angeles Lakers (TNT, 10:30 p.m.). NIT, championship game, Stanford vs. Minnesota, in New York (ESPN, 7 p.m.). Shows: Community (NBC, 8 p.m.); 30 Rock (NBC, 8:30 p.m.); Behind the Music: T-Pain (VH1, 9 p.m.).
AND, FINALLY TONIGHT. “Grandson returns from Navy, surprises grandma by photobombing her” is fantastic. [Reddit]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story