- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Man, Chris Bosh Is Such A Freaking Bosh Sometimes
The web roundup for Thursday, March 29th, 2012. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. And now, our starting five.
1. CHRIS BOSH DOES BOSHIEST THING EVER SINCE LAST TIME HE DID SOMETHING. Yep, that’s Chris Bosh, posing with his matching jacket and birthday cake. Sigh. [The Basketball Jones]
2. TEXAS MAN YELLS “GO COWBOYS!” DURING EXECUTION. After the relatively funny headline, there is really nothing funny at all about this story. [El Paso Times]
3. HOUSTON TEXANS CUT OFFENSIVE LINEMAN, SEND HIM LETTER ASKING IF HE WANTS TO BUY TICKETS TO THEIR GAMES. So cold, yo. [Houston Chronicle]
4. KOBE STARTS CAMPAIGN TO GET ODOM AND FISHER BACK ON THE LAKERS. The question is if LA’s increasingly non-Kobe-controlled front office will go for it. [Eye on Basketball]
5. NOT SPORTS RELATED, STILL IMPORTANT. Anchorman 2 is a go. Mr. Ron Burgundy made the announcement last night on Conan. [Film Drunk]
WHAT’S ON TV TONIGHT: NBA: Dallas at Miami (TNT, 8 p.m.); Oklahoma City at Los Angeles Lakers (TNT, 10:30 p.m.). NIT, championship game, Stanford vs. Minnesota, in New York (ESPN, 7 p.m.). Shows: Community (NBC, 8 p.m.); 30 Rock (NBC, 8:30 p.m.); Behind the Music: T-Pain (VH1, 9 p.m.).
AND, FINALLY TONIGHT. “Grandson returns from Navy, surprises grandma by photobombing her” is fantastic. [Reddit]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts