- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
An Idiot Is Reportedly Suing Derrick Rose, Because The Idiot Got Fat, Because He Was Sad That Derrick Rose Is Hurt
This may not make sense, may be an unreliable report and almost certainly won’t accomplish anything. Yet this dumb lawsuit is as dumb as any lawsuit we’ve seen, so it’s worth noting. A 25-year-old guy is suing Chicago Bulls superstar cheerleader Derrick Rose, because his absence in the 2012-2013 NBA season reportedly caused this man to be sad, and since he was sad, he got fat. So, it’s Derrick Rose’s fault for getting hurt, and it’s also his fault that this guy was sad, and it’s also his fault that his sadness caused fatness.
According to reports, Thompson claims Rose displayed negligent behavior by refusing to return to the court, despite having been cleared by team doctors. He blames his health issues on the MVP’s refusal to return.
No word if Peoria County Officials will take this lawsuit seriously.
No word on if other men on Earth possess fewer than four brain cells.
- Filed Under:
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Sloane Stephens Denies Celebrating When Serena Williams Lost at Australian Open
- Danica Patrick Nip Slip Accidentally Posted on SI Website