- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Young Man’s Matt Bonner Tribute Is Touching, Creepy As Hell
This is Woodlake Hills Middle School student Patrick Gonzalez. Well, to be more specific, this is the back of Woodlake Hills Middle School student Patrick Gonzalez’s head.
As you can see, Gonzalez has a tribute to Spurs three-point specialist and fellow redhead Matt Bonner shaved into the back of his dome. It’s touching, unsettling in how much it actually resembles Matt Bonner… and also might get Gonzalez suspended from school. Via FOX 29:
“There was no permission that was given if the parent thought that then it was a miscommunication,” said Aubrey Chancellor, Judson I.S.D. District officials say the haircut is a distraction. “Whether it’s the spurs or whether it’s the cowboys anything people obviously support, it doesn’t matter.”
Outrage! Let this young man and the ginger sharpshooter shaved into the back of his head live in peace!
According to Yahoo, Gonzalez will have to serve an in-school suspension, meaning he and his Matt Bonner Tribute Haircut won’t even get to stay home and play XBox. Also, sidenote: Matt Bonner was an Academic All-American in college. Hope you’re happy, Woodlake Hills Middle School.
[Yahoo, Tas Melas]
- 10 Most Gruesome MMA Arm Injuries
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'