- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
In Honor Of Memorial Day: What Food Or Adult Beverage Best Represents These Miami Heat Players?
Today is Memorial Day. As you know, you must do two things:
1) Remember the men and women who died while serving our country in the Armed Forces.
2) Grill and drink adult beverages, if you are of age (or if you’re in middle school but COOL AS FUH).
The NBA playoffs are also among us. There are four teams left. Each of these teams has players that you know, because the NBA is League of Players with Visible Faces That Isn’t Baseball. You know the players on the Miami Heat, because they are evil and you hate them.
In honor of to-do No. 2 on Memorial Day, we will be comparing these mean, talented men to a common food or beer or wine or rubbing alcohol that you may consume on this day of remembrance (or forgetfulness, if you go overboard on the TGI Friday’s Hand Sanitizer Martini).
LeBron photo via
- Filed Under:
- memorial day
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts