- Michael Sam Locked Up An NFL Roster Spot With An Outstanding Final Preseason Game
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Report Says Rob Ford Once Made His Football Team Roll Around In Goose Crap
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
In Honor Of Memorial Day: What Food Or Adult Beverage Best Represents These Miami Heat Players?
Today is Memorial Day. As you know, you must do two things:
1) Remember the men and women who died while serving our country in the Armed Forces.
2) Grill and drink adult beverages, if you are of age (or if you’re in middle school but COOL AS FUH).
The NBA playoffs are also among us. There are four teams left. Each of these teams has players that you know, because the NBA is League of Players with Visible Faces That Isn’t Baseball. You know the players on the Miami Heat, because they are evil and you hate them.
In honor of to-do No. 2 on Memorial Day, we will be comparing these mean, talented men to a common food or beer or wine or rubbing alcohol that you may consume on this day of remembrance (or forgetfulness, if you go overboard on the TGI Friday’s Hand Sanitizer Martini).
LeBron photo via
- Filed Under:
- memorial day
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo