- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
In Honor Of Memorial Day: What Food Or Adult Beverage Best Represents These Miami Heat Players?
Today is Memorial Day. As you know, you must do two things:
1) Remember the men and women who died while serving our country in the Armed Forces.
2) Grill and drink adult beverages, if you are of age (or if you’re in middle school but COOL AS FUH).
The NBA playoffs are also among us. There are four teams left. Each of these teams has players that you know, because the NBA is League of Players with Visible Faces That Isn’t Baseball. You know the players on the Miami Heat, because they are evil and you hate them.
In honor of to-do No. 2 on Memorial Day, we will be comparing these mean, talented men to a common food or beer or wine or rubbing alcohol that you may consume on this day of remembrance (or forgetfulness, if you go overboard on the TGI Friday’s Hand Sanitizer Martini).
LeBron photo via
- Filed Under:
- memorial day
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story