- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Memphis Grizzlies Guard Tony Allen Has No Idea Who Memphis Grizzlies Employee John Hollinger Is
The Memphis Grizzlies recently hired ESPN advanced metric guru John Hollinger to be their Vice President of Basketball Operations. But not everyone reads ESPN, so not everyone knows who John Hollinger is. Take Memphis Grizzlies guard Tony Allen, for example, who found himself in this brief Twitter exchange with Grantland’s Zach Lowe.
In case you were wondering, Allen does in fact know who Zach Lowe is. Though it seems that he does know Hollinger too because he follows him on Twitter. But Hollinger’s at the top of his following list, so the follow could have been post-Lowe exchange.
Of course this could all just be a case of “Why would you say this to me?” because Lowe’s tweet is seemingly out of the blue. Either way, the internet is a giving place.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts