- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Metta World Peace Dives Head First Into A Child’s Birthday Party, Almost Kills One Of Them
Almost ten years after Ron Artest notoriously went into the stand at Auburn Hills and started beating up Pistons fans, he’s done it again. This time, it was to save a ball in a preseason game. The end result? A couple kids will have nightmares for the next few years of Metta World Peace barreling down on them as they sit in their $200 seats, enjoying their $10 popcorns. There’s no way this was necessary, but it was awesome, and definitely set the tone for a Knicks team that routinely coasts (like, say, last night, when they gave up a 19 point lead to the Bobcats).
Take another look at this kid’s face…
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement