- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Metta World Peace Dives Head First Into A Child’s Birthday Party, Almost Kills One Of Them
Almost ten years after Ron Artest notoriously went into the stand at Auburn Hills and started beating up Pistons fans, he’s done it again. This time, it was to save a ball in a preseason game. The end result? A couple kids will have nightmares for the next few years of Metta World Peace barreling down on them as they sit in their $200 seats, enjoying their $10 popcorns. There’s no way this was necessary, but it was awesome, and definitely set the tone for a Knicks team that routinely coasts (like, say, last night, when they gave up a 19 point lead to the Bobcats).
Take another look at this kid’s face…
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story