- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Metta World Peace Dives Head First Into A Child’s Birthday Party, Almost Kills One Of Them
Almost ten years after Ron Artest notoriously went into the stand at Auburn Hills and started beating up Pistons fans, he’s done it again. This time, it was to save a ball in a preseason game. The end result? A couple kids will have nightmares for the next few years of Metta World Peace barreling down on them as they sit in their $200 seats, enjoying their $10 popcorns. There’s no way this was necessary, but it was awesome, and definitely set the tone for a Knicks team that routinely coasts (like, say, last night, when they gave up a 19 point lead to the Bobcats).
Take another look at this kid’s face…
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- All About Michael Jordan's Future Baby Mama
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?