- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Metta World Peace Dives Head First Into A Child’s Birthday Party, Almost Kills One Of Them
Almost ten years after Ron Artest notoriously went into the stand at Auburn Hills and started beating up Pistons fans, he’s done it again. This time, it was to save a ball in a preseason game. The end result? A couple kids will have nightmares for the next few years of Metta World Peace barreling down on them as they sit in their $200 seats, enjoying their $10 popcorns. There’s no way this was necessary, but it was awesome, and definitely set the tone for a Knicks team that routinely coasts (like, say, last night, when they gave up a 19 point lead to the Bobcats).
Take another look at this kid’s face…
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released