- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Metta World Peace Dives Head First Into A Child’s Birthday Party, Almost Kills One Of Them
Almost ten years after Ron Artest notoriously went into the stand at Auburn Hills and started beating up Pistons fans, he’s done it again. This time, it was to save a ball in a preseason game. The end result? A couple kids will have nightmares for the next few years of Metta World Peace barreling down on them as they sit in their $200 seats, enjoying their $10 popcorns. There’s no way this was necessary, but it was awesome, and definitely set the tone for a Knicks team that routinely coasts (like, say, last night, when they gave up a 19 point lead to the Bobcats).
Take another look at this kid’s face…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts