- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Metta World Peace Is “Too Sexy For His Cat,” And Apparently That’s How He Recovered From Injury So Quickly
Metta World Peace fights for his pacifist ideals by day, makes corner threes and plays defense for a barely mediocre
superteam by night. He says crazy things, because you know what they say: drugs are one hell of a drug. Here’s a piece of World Peace’s postgame interview, where he shows off why we still talk about him even though he’s just a decent, aging player.
OK, it’s fantastic, and World Peace’s adaptation of Right Said Fred’s lyrics to his own unique situation was creative (yet not unexpected for a talented recording artist like himself). Never change, Metta, because other NBA players make sense, and that’s no fun.
The Lakers are the most talented bunch of grandparents in league history, yet they still remain sexy. Sexy grandparents. Let that image stick in your head for a bit.
- Filed Under:
- metta world peace
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million