- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Metta World Peace Is “Too Sexy For His Cat,” And Apparently That’s How He Recovered From Injury So Quickly
Metta World Peace fights for his pacifist ideals by day, makes corner threes and plays defense for a barely mediocre
superteam by night. He says crazy things, because you know what they say: drugs are one hell of a drug. Here’s a piece of World Peace’s postgame interview, where he shows off why we still talk about him even though he’s just a decent, aging player.
OK, it’s fantastic, and World Peace’s adaptation of Right Said Fred’s lyrics to his own unique situation was creative (yet not unexpected for a talented recording artist like himself). Never change, Metta, because other NBA players make sense, and that’s no fun.
The Lakers are the most talented bunch of grandparents in league history, yet they still remain sexy. Sexy grandparents. Let that image stick in your head for a bit.
- Filed Under:
- metta world peace
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts