- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Miami Heat Shattered The Over/Under For Their Bar Tab At Club LIV Last Night
The saying goes, go big or go home. After last night, I don’t know if the Miami Heat will ever be able to “go home” after going so big.
Hours after winning the franchise’s second NBA Championship, players and personnel began arriving at Club LIV, where the team held its celebratory bash last night. Last year, the Mavericks dropped $110,000 at the same club, and Busted Coverage set the over/under at the Heat’s bar tab at $147,000. Soon after, SportsInteraction.com picked up on that number, and actually were allowing people to place bets based on that over/under.
Let’s just say, we hope you picked the over.
According to the Miami New Times, the Heat managed to drop over $200,000 last night. Like the Mavericks, the Heat shelled out the money to purchase the super-pricey Ace of Spades champagne, which Dwyane Wade can be seen with here:
Other highlights included LeBron James rapping with 2 Chainz and LMFAO while wearing a LeBron James vampire shirt. Some background on his shirt: Jay-Z and Kanye West wore the same shirts (but of themselves, of course) on their Watch the Throne tour. Wade was also wearing some “Team No Sleep” shirt. We don’t know what “Team No Sleep” is, but we’re guessing the Heat got very little rest last night.
Here’s video of LeBron on the mic with LMFAO, vampire shirt and all:
Pretty cool image via the Heat’s DJ Irie (yes, they have their own DJ) of last night’s festivities, with Masters of Ceremony James and Wade:
— DJ Irie (@DJIRIE) June 22, 2012
[Images via World Red Eye]
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'