- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
And Now, The Mashup Every Heat Fan Is Probably Terrified Will Jinx The Winning Streak
The Heat will put their 27-game winning streak on the line tonight when they travel to Chicago to face the Bulls. The Bulls are the first team the Heat have played in a while that may actually draw some apprehension before the game. (But if some of the Heat’s close calls during the streak have taught us anything, it’s that even the worst teams pose a threat when they’re fired up and the Heat aren’t.) The Bulls are 6 point underdogs, but no Average Joe is betting against the Heat, so that’s probably inflated. Chicago has a tiny semblance of a chance of breaking the streak, and that’s saying a lot. It could happen.
Add the semi-legitimate threat to this jinxtastic mashup by DJ Steve Porter, and TONIGHT MAY BE THE NIGHT.
We’re truly sorry for the Harlem Shake cameo.
- Filed Under:
- Miami Heat
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'