- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
And Now, The Mashup Every Heat Fan Is Probably Terrified Will Jinx The Winning Streak
The Heat will put their 27-game winning streak on the line tonight when they travel to Chicago to face the Bulls. The Bulls are the first team the Heat have played in a while that may actually draw some apprehension before the game. (But if some of the Heat’s close calls during the streak have taught us anything, it’s that even the worst teams pose a threat when they’re fired up and the Heat aren’t.) The Bulls are 6 point underdogs, but no Average Joe is betting against the Heat, so that’s probably inflated. Chicago has a tiny semblance of a chance of breaking the streak, and that’s saying a lot. It could happen.
Add the semi-legitimate threat to this jinxtastic mashup by DJ Steve Porter, and TONIGHT MAY BE THE NIGHT.
We’re truly sorry for the Harlem Shake cameo.
- Filed Under:
- Miami Heat
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Chris Algieri: 'I Will Shock the World Again' vs. Pacquiao
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson