- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Watch Michael Beasley Face-Mush A Heckling Fan At A Summer League Game
While Kevin Durant is fast establishing himself as something of a New York City playground court legend, Michael Beasley is forging a pickup legacy in his own right — as a face-musher. And no, that’s not a Jersey Shore euphemism for a romantic gesture.
The embattled Minnesota Timberwolves forward shoved a heckling fan in the face last night in front of an energized Dyckman Park crowd that had flocked to Washington Heights to watch Beasley’s squad, 914, match up against Durant’s Team Nike.
In the second half, Beasley started verbally jousting with some fans gathered under the basket, reportedly shouting “I get paid to do this!” He then targeted Dyckman regular Garland Quince, placing one hand on his head and pushing him backward.
Since our summary likely doesn’t do the encounter justice, here’s Quince’s own version of events, as told to the New York Daily News:
“He just mushed me. He mushed me in my face. I was arguing about a Kevin Durant call and he just mushed me in my face.”
The game was paused as security guards intervened, but not before Beasley went in for an encore, according to Quince:
“He was about to mush me again. He’s a bad sportsman.”
Watch the video below:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts