- Just Like A Kid Having Fun Out There: Bill Cowher Enjoys Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
I Now Pronounce You Jumpman And Wife: Michael Jordan Tied The Knot Yesterday In The World’s Biggest Tent (PHOTOS)
Jupiter, FL – Michael Jordan, who apparently played basketball when he was younger, married his girlfriend of 3 years, former model Yvette Prieto yesterday at an understated event in his backyard.
Aww. Wait, is that a tent?
Yes. It is. And maybe the biggest wedding tent ever assembled. At 40,000 sq ft, Jeff Realty reports it’s 5,000 sq ft more than the puny 35,000 sq ft home it’s situated behind. It purportedly held 2,000 awesome guests, including Oprah, Tiger Woods, Patrick Ewing, and Ahmad Rashad.
The sheer size of the structures surprised our source, the veteran of a dozen big deal weddings.“Three tents are being put up in his backyard, over the surface of two football fields,” he said. “I calculated a total under-roof space of about 600 feet long by 150 feet wide. I’ve never seen anything like it. I’ve been working weddings for a while. (Terez Owens)
We’re glad for you, Mike. After the way the Bobcats (21-61) finished this season, you could use a multi-million dollar extravaganza where you get married to a former model. Sportsgrid wishes you better luck with your new marriage than you’ve had running NBA franchises (Sniffles..)
— KVJ (@KVJShow) April 28, 2013
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds