- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Michelle Rodriguez Demonstrates The Only Way To Watch The Knicks Nowadays: Absolutely Hammered
The Knicks have won three of their last four games, which for most teams would be a good thing. But for the Knicks this run of momentum qualifies as basically “the only good thing that has happened all season,” so excuse us if we don’t proclaim the Knicks to be back and catapult them to the top of our Power Rankings.
Michelle Rodriguez, attractive actress (and DJ?), knows this. You can’t fool Michelle Rodriguez by beating the Pistons, Knicks. She knows that the only way to watch this basketball team and not want to throw yourself into oncoming traffic is to get hammered first. For an added bonus, bring along a beautiful piece of arm candy in the form of 21-year-old Cara Delevigne and make out with her. Beats watching J.R. Smith try to act the crafty veteran:
The NY Daily News has even more photos of the happy couple, including some hilarious shots of them smoking e-cigarettes (I know why it’s legal to smoke those indoors, but it still seems like a dick move) and generally looking plastered. With all apologies to those under 21, people who don’t drink and people who don’t get shitfaced in public, Michelle is clearly on to something.
All photos via Getty
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Michael Jordan Admits to Being Racist?
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco