- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Michelle Rodriguez Demonstrates The Only Way To Watch The Knicks Nowadays: Absolutely Hammered
The Knicks have won three of their last four games, which for most teams would be a good thing. But for the Knicks this run of momentum qualifies as basically “the only good thing that has happened all season,” so excuse us if we don’t proclaim the Knicks to be back and catapult them to the top of our Power Rankings.
Michelle Rodriguez, attractive actress (and DJ?), knows this. You can’t fool Michelle Rodriguez by beating the Pistons, Knicks. She knows that the only way to watch this basketball team and not want to throw yourself into oncoming traffic is to get hammered first. For an added bonus, bring along a beautiful piece of arm candy in the form of 21-year-old Cara Delevigne and make out with her. Beats watching J.R. Smith try to act the crafty veteran:
The NY Daily News has even more photos of the happy couple, including some hilarious shots of them smoking e-cigarettes (I know why it’s legal to smoke those indoors, but it still seems like a dick move) and generally looking plastered. With all apologies to those under 21, people who don’t drink and people who don’t get shitfaced in public, Michelle is clearly on to something.
All photos via Getty
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead