- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Mike Bibby Got Ejected From His Son’s High School Basketball Game And Loved Every Second Of It
Much is often made of former athletes’ struggle to adapt to “normal” lives when their careers end. Not all are so terrified that the best times of their lives are already behind them that they attempt to completely cut ties from their athletic careers, but it’s still a real problem many face. Well, we’re not sure if Mike Bibby did what he did at his son’s high school basketball game recently because he hasn’t played in the NBA this year and misses the roar of the crowd. What we are sure of is that once he got a rise out of everyone, he made sure to play it up for every damn thing it was worth:
Truth be told, that’s probably bigger than almost any ovation Bibby got in the last several years he was playing. Hopefully it didn’t make things too weird for his son, who seems to have quite a bit of potential of his own… and hey, we didn’t see the ejection itself. The Bibbys have a history of being wrongly ejected from games – maybe Mike didn’t deserve it at all.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story