- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
It Only Took Mike D’Antoni 59 Days As Lakers’ Head Coach To Start Making Suicide Jokes
Mike D’Antoni has been the head coach of the Los Angeles Lakers for 60 days, and in that time he has led the purple and gold to a record of 14-16 – better than Mike Brown’s 1-4! Too bad that still leaves the Lakers 4.5 games out of the final playoff spot, playing without an injured Pau Gasol and Dwight Howard. Last night, Los Angeles lost their 5th game in a row to the San Antonio Spurs.
But before last night’s game, Mike D’Antoni wasn’t too thrilled with the way things are going. And, just as any sane coach who has trouble juggling the pressures of Los Angeles, the nonchalant indifference of Dwight Howard, the confused passivity of Pau Gasol and the overbearing volatility of Kobe Bryant, Mike D’Antoni resorted to suicide jokes. Because at this point, well, what’s there left to do?
Via the Los Angeles Times:
“‘At least they put my [hotel] room on the third floor, so if I did jump I would just hurt my ankle a little bit,’ he said.”
Note to Mike D’Antoni: no need to commit suicide when Kobe Bryant will likely throw you under the bus anyway.
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence