- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Today In “Cryogenically Frozen Athletes”
They say it’s cold in Minnesota this time of year, but nothing beats getting in a Chryogenic Chamber at -250 degrees just to ice down those sore joints. Such was the case this afternoon when Kevin Love and his teammates stepped into the frigid liquid nitrogen to get a little frozen therapy.
Here are photos of Love, who is rumored to have just recently signed a 4-year contract extension with the Timberwolves (it depends on who you ask, really), rookie Derrick Williams, Wayne Ellington and Anthony Tolliver each in their own frozen chamber. Let’s just hope that none of these guys kept their socks on.
[via CJ Fogler]
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead