- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Today In “Cryogenically Frozen Athletes”
They say it’s cold in Minnesota this time of year, but nothing beats getting in a Chryogenic Chamber at -250 degrees just to ice down those sore joints. Such was the case this afternoon when Kevin Love and his teammates stepped into the frigid liquid nitrogen to get a little frozen therapy.
Here are photos of Love, who is rumored to have just recently signed a 4-year contract extension with the Timberwolves (it depends on who you ask, really), rookie Derrick Williams, Wayne Ellington and Anthony Tolliver each in their own frozen chamber. Let’s just hope that none of these guys kept their socks on.
[via CJ Fogler]
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row