- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Today In “Cryogenically Frozen Athletes”
They say it’s cold in Minnesota this time of year, but nothing beats getting in a Chryogenic Chamber at -250 degrees just to ice down those sore joints. Such was the case this afternoon when Kevin Love and his teammates stepped into the frigid liquid nitrogen to get a little frozen therapy.
Here are photos of Love, who is rumored to have just recently signed a 4-year contract extension with the Timberwolves (it depends on who you ask, really), rookie Derrick Williams, Wayne Ellington and Anthony Tolliver each in their own frozen chamber. Let’s just hope that none of these guys kept their socks on.
[via CJ Fogler]
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams