- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Today In “Cryogenically Frozen Athletes”
They say it’s cold in Minnesota this time of year, but nothing beats getting in a Chryogenic Chamber at -250 degrees just to ice down those sore joints. Such was the case this afternoon when Kevin Love and his teammates stepped into the frigid liquid nitrogen to get a little frozen therapy.
Here are photos of Love, who is rumored to have just recently signed a 4-year contract extension with the Timberwolves (it depends on who you ask, really), rookie Derrick Williams, Wayne Ellington and Anthony Tolliver each in their own frozen chamber. Let’s just hope that none of these guys kept their socks on.
[via CJ Fogler]
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story