- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Today In “Cryogenically Frozen Athletes”
They say it’s cold in Minnesota this time of year, but nothing beats getting in a Chryogenic Chamber at -250 degrees just to ice down those sore joints. Such was the case this afternoon when Kevin Love and his teammates stepped into the frigid liquid nitrogen to get a little frozen therapy.
Here are photos of Love, who is rumored to have just recently signed a 4-year contract extension with the Timberwolves (it depends on who you ask, really), rookie Derrick Williams, Wayne Ellington and Anthony Tolliver each in their own frozen chamber. Let’s just hope that none of these guys kept their socks on.
[via CJ Fogler]
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?