- Tigers Outfielder Gets Traded In Middle Of Game, Walks Off To Standing Ovation
- The Top 9 Sports-Related Moments From 'Sharknado 2: The Second One'
- The Xpert Eye: MLB Trade Deadline Special Edition -- Who's Going Where?
- VIDEO: Someone Gave The Robots Their Own World Cup And It's Hilarious
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Mitch Richmond’s Fantastic California Crib With Outstanding Pool Area Is Cheaper Than Ever
Why doesn’t anybody want to buy this place? Mitch Richmond’s pad has been on the market since April, but nobody bit when the asking price was $9.495 million. So now you can have it for $8.995 million instead.
That sounds like a lot — though not Jordan-esque money — and it is, but wait until you see the place. This six-bedroom, 13,000 square foot mansion in Calabasas, CA has a sports bar, theater room (where apparently “The Godfather” plays nonstop), game room, wine cellar, beauty salon, gym with sauna, meditation room, covered patio, barbecue center with outdoor fireplace, beautiful outdoor basketball court and an amazing pool area — complete with waterfall, swim-in grotto and waterslide. And how about the view canyon views?
Richmond was the NBA Rookie of the Year and a six-time All-Star. He has a cool name. You should want to live in his house. End of story.
Check it out:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Mark Munoz Scores a Huge New Contract
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ