- Meet Joakim Noah's Father, Who Is Definitely Joakim Noah's Father
- Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
- A Light At The End Of The Nerd Tunnel: Nate Silver Declares Start Date For FiveThirtyEight Site
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Rubs Your Butt
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Mitch Richmond’s Fantastic California Crib With Outstanding Pool Area Is Cheaper Than Ever
Why doesn’t anybody want to buy this place? Mitch Richmond’s pad has been on the market since April, but nobody bit when the asking price was $9.495 million. So now you can have it for $8.995 million instead.
That sounds like a lot — though not Jordan-esque money — and it is, but wait until you see the place. This six-bedroom, 13,000 square foot mansion in Calabasas, CA has a sports bar, theater room (where apparently “The Godfather” plays nonstop), game room, wine cellar, beauty salon, gym with sauna, meditation room, covered patio, barbecue center with outdoor fireplace, beautiful outdoor basketball court and an amazing pool area — complete with waterfall, swim-in grotto and waterslide. And how about the view canyon views?
Richmond was the NBA Rookie of the Year and a six-time All-Star. He has a cool name. You should want to live in his house. End of story.
Check it out:
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager