- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Mitch Richmond’s Fantastic California Crib With Outstanding Pool Area Is Cheaper Than Ever
Why doesn’t anybody want to buy this place? Mitch Richmond’s pad has been on the market since April, but nobody bit when the asking price was $9.495 million. So now you can have it for $8.995 million instead.
That sounds like a lot — though not Jordan-esque money — and it is, but wait until you see the place. This six-bedroom, 13,000 square foot mansion in Calabasas, CA has a sports bar, theater room (where apparently “The Godfather” plays nonstop), game room, wine cellar, beauty salon, gym with sauna, meditation room, covered patio, barbecue center with outdoor fireplace, beautiful outdoor basketball court and an amazing pool area — complete with waterfall, swim-in grotto and waterslide. And how about the view canyon views?
Richmond was the NBA Rookie of the Year and a six-time All-Star. He has a cool name. You should want to live in his house. End of story.
Check it out:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story