- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Mitch Richmond’s Fantastic California Crib With Outstanding Pool Area Is Cheaper Than Ever
Why doesn’t anybody want to buy this place? Mitch Richmond’s pad has been on the market since April, but nobody bit when the asking price was $9.495 million. So now you can have it for $8.995 million instead.
That sounds like a lot — though not Jordan-esque money — and it is, but wait until you see the place. This six-bedroom, 13,000 square foot mansion in Calabasas, CA has a sports bar, theater room (where apparently “The Godfather” plays nonstop), game room, wine cellar, beauty salon, gym with sauna, meditation room, covered patio, barbecue center with outdoor fireplace, beautiful outdoor basketball court and an amazing pool area — complete with waterfall, swim-in grotto and waterslide. And how about the view canyon views?
Richmond was the NBA Rookie of the Year and a six-time All-Star. He has a cool name. You should want to live in his house. End of story.
Check it out:
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- 8 San Francisco 49er Locker Room Observations