- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Mitch Richmond’s Fantastic California Crib With Outstanding Pool Area Is Cheaper Than Ever
Why doesn’t anybody want to buy this place? Mitch Richmond’s pad has been on the market since April, but nobody bit when the asking price was $9.495 million. So now you can have it for $8.995 million instead.
That sounds like a lot — though not Jordan-esque money — and it is, but wait until you see the place. This six-bedroom, 13,000 square foot mansion in Calabasas, CA has a sports bar, theater room (where apparently “The Godfather” plays nonstop), game room, wine cellar, beauty salon, gym with sauna, meditation room, covered patio, barbecue center with outdoor fireplace, beautiful outdoor basketball court and an amazing pool area — complete with waterfall, swim-in grotto and waterslide. And how about the view canyon views?
Richmond was the NBA Rookie of the Year and a six-time All-Star. He has a cool name. You should want to live in his house. End of story.
Check it out:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts