- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Monta Ellis May Have Sent Woman Photos Of His Golden State Warrior
Golden State Warriors guard Monta Ellis is being sued by a former Warriors employee for allegedly sending cell phone photos of his, shall we say, “special purpose.” According to reports, the woman is now seeking a cash settlement in a sexual harassment case against Ellis.
The details, per the Law Offices of Burton F. Boltuch:
According to Boltuch, the plaintiff is accusing Ellis of sexually harassing her from November 2010 to January 2011. The accuser, according to Boltuch, has photo evidence of the harrassment, which he claims was sent from Ellis’ cell phone to the plaintiff.
The e-mail sent via the law office also states that the photos will soon be released to the public (great), as well as the identity of the woman accusing Ellis of Brett Favre-ing her (great!).
I think I can speak for most of the readers on this site when I say that we’ve probably seen enough athlete dongs in our day, and it’s probably best that these photos be kept private. I always thought it was funny that athletes, let alone anyone, would even consider sending photos of their privates in this day and age. Of course the photos are going to get leaked! It’s like clockwork.
[via Black Sports Online]
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar