- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
MUST WATCH: Rasheed Wallace’s Triumphant Return To The NBA
Lost in the commotion of the Knicks’ victory over the Heat last night was a much, much bigger story. Last night marked the return of NBA enigma Rasheed Wallace.
Wallace, who last played an NBA game over two years ago with the Boston Celtics during their Game 7 loss in the 2010 NBA Finals to the Los Angeles Lakers
It all got started with a little over three minutes left in the game. With the Knicks up by 19 points, the Garden faithful began chanting “RA-SHEED WALL-ACE.” And, right on cue, Sheed headed to the scorer’s table to check in, much to the delight of everyone in attendance.
It somehow gets better from there. Check out the video, via ESPN:
Welcome back to the NBA, Sheed. We missed you.
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!