- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
MUST WATCH: Rasheed Wallace’s Triumphant Return To The NBA
Lost in the commotion of the Knicks’ victory over the Heat last night was a much, much bigger story. Last night marked the return of NBA enigma Rasheed Wallace.
Wallace, who last played an NBA game over two years ago with the Boston Celtics during their Game 7 loss in the 2010 NBA Finals to the Los Angeles Lakers
It all got started with a little over three minutes left in the game. With the Knicks up by 19 points, the Garden faithful began chanting “RA-SHEED WALL-ACE.” And, right on cue, Sheed headed to the scorer’s table to check in, much to the delight of everyone in attendance.
It somehow gets better from there. Check out the video, via ESPN:
Welcome back to the NBA, Sheed. We missed you.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts