- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Crossover Explains Why Any Sane Organization Will Try To Sign Steve Nash This Summer
Point guard extraordinaire Steve Nash will reportedly be looking for a three year deal this summer, when he becomes an unrestricted free agent. Some people might think three years is a bit long for a 38-year-old whose best seasons are probably behind him. If you know anybody like that, show them this video, which features Nash coming off the screen against the Jazz last night.
Poor Jamaal Tinsley. He had no idea what was coming his way. He must be one of those people who think 38 is too old to make opponents look foolish. Think again, Jamaal.
Nash made that look easy. This guy can still break ankles with the best of them, even with a suspect back. Any team with a hole at point guard (or even those who think they might have the answer at that position, like the New York Knicks) need to take a serious look at Nash, and consider throwing him a bunch of money to bring those talents over to their side.
For good measure, he also hit the game-winning jumper with 1.7 seconds to go. So he’s an ankle breaker, a distributor, and a closer as well. Sounds like somebody any team could use — even a powerhouse like the Miami Heat.
h/t The Hoop Scene
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts