- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Crossover Explains Why Any Sane Organization Will Try To Sign Steve Nash This Summer
Point guard extraordinaire Steve Nash will reportedly be looking for a three year deal this summer, when he becomes an unrestricted free agent. Some people might think three years is a bit long for a 38-year-old whose best seasons are probably behind him. If you know anybody like that, show them this video, which features Nash coming off the screen against the Jazz last night.
Poor Jamaal Tinsley. He had no idea what was coming his way. He must be one of those people who think 38 is too old to make opponents look foolish. Think again, Jamaal.
Nash made that look easy. This guy can still break ankles with the best of them, even with a suspect back. Any team with a hole at point guard (or even those who think they might have the answer at that position, like the New York Knicks) need to take a serious look at Nash, and consider throwing him a bunch of money to bring those talents over to their side.
For good measure, he also hit the game-winning jumper with 1.7 seconds to go. So he’s an ankle breaker, a distributor, and a closer as well. Sounds like somebody any team could use — even a powerhouse like the Miami Heat.
h/t The Hoop Scene
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story