- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Crossover Explains Why Any Sane Organization Will Try To Sign Steve Nash This Summer
Point guard extraordinaire Steve Nash will reportedly be looking for a three year deal this summer, when he becomes an unrestricted free agent. Some people might think three years is a bit long for a 38-year-old whose best seasons are probably behind him. If you know anybody like that, show them this video, which features Nash coming off the screen against the Jazz last night.
Poor Jamaal Tinsley. He had no idea what was coming his way. He must be one of those people who think 38 is too old to make opponents look foolish. Think again, Jamaal.
Nash made that look easy. This guy can still break ankles with the best of them, even with a suspect back. Any team with a hole at point guard (or even those who think they might have the answer at that position, like the New York Knicks) need to take a serious look at Nash, and consider throwing him a bunch of money to bring those talents over to their side.
For good measure, he also hit the game-winning jumper with 1.7 seconds to go. So he’s an ankle breaker, a distributor, and a closer as well. Sounds like somebody any team could use — even a powerhouse like the Miami Heat.
h/t The Hoop Scene
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Broncos Fans Petition to Get Phil Simms Off Their Games
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen