- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
NBA Eastern Conference Preview: Derrick Rose Is The Biggest Question Mark
In Part One of his Super-NBA Preview, Pat Mayo (@ThePME) welcomes SB Nation’s James Herbert (@OutsidetheNBA) to dissect the Eastern Conference. Starting with the Atlantic, the guys talk about tanking for lottery balls, rookies, why Alan Anderson is the key to the Nets (not really, but he is on the roster!), the true elite teams in the conference (sorry Knickerbockers), Chicago’s upside with a healthy Derrick Rose, Rudy Gay’sawareness of his greatest enemy: Advanced Stats and stop in the central with the revelation the Bucks may actually be OK!
Plus, Mayo demands to know how much Knicks fans will detest Andrea Bargnani, why he still loves MarShon Brooks (aka “College Kobe”) and if Evan Turner is going to be an awesome Fantasy player on the awful 76ers. And as a public service, Herbert teaches Pat how to pronounce two names: Raptors GM Masai Ujiri & Bucks Greek first-rounder Giannis Antetokounmpo…
Part Two… Wednesday.
Subscribe on iTunes
What Pat’s talkin’ about…
(39:20) Which teams are truly elite in the East?
Check out our full suite of Fantasy Sports radio shows and podcasts! Listen to your favorite RotoExperts live or on demand, including the legendary Lenny Melnick, Tim McCullough, Jake Ciely, Gregg Sussman and many more. We cover Fantasy Football all week long and baseball year-round right here on ROTORADIO.
- Filed Under:
- Fantasy Basketball
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story