- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
OMG YOU GUYS DOES THIS ACTUALLY SAY THAT JOEY CRAWFORD IS REFEREEING AGAIN FOR TONIGHT’S GAME 7?
CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE WHAT DAVID STERN JUST DID HOLY SHIT HE JUST PUT SKETCHY REF JOEY CRAWFORD BACK OUT THERE FOR GAME 7 OF THE BEST NBA FINALS IN A WHILE JUST AFTER SOME SKETCHY SHIT WENT DOWN I THOUGHT THIS WAS AGAINST THE RULES!!!!
DON’T EVEN BOTHER WATCHING TONIGHT THIS IS A GODDAMN JOKE
…oh, never mind. Sorry. Our eyes are bad. It’s Danny Crawford.
Danny is African American and doesn’t appear to be a horrible person, so we’re assuming there’s no relation.
He apparently has a bias against the Mavericks. Bold prediction: Dirk Nowitzki will not score 30+ points tonight. Unless he does. And #TeamStern will be cheering for the Heat, while Joey Crawford stares at himself in the mirror, doing bath salts and swallowing whistles.
- Filed Under:
- NBA Finals
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts