- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
OMG YOU GUYS DOES THIS ACTUALLY SAY THAT JOEY CRAWFORD IS REFEREEING AGAIN FOR TONIGHT’S GAME 7?
CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE WHAT DAVID STERN JUST DID HOLY SHIT HE JUST PUT SKETCHY REF JOEY CRAWFORD BACK OUT THERE FOR GAME 7 OF THE BEST NBA FINALS IN A WHILE JUST AFTER SOME SKETCHY SHIT WENT DOWN I THOUGHT THIS WAS AGAINST THE RULES!!!!
DON’T EVEN BOTHER WATCHING TONIGHT THIS IS A GODDAMN JOKE
…oh, never mind. Sorry. Our eyes are bad. It’s Danny Crawford.
Danny is African American and doesn’t appear to be a horrible person, so we’re assuming there’s no relation.
He apparently has a bias against the Mavericks. Bold prediction: Dirk Nowitzki will not score 30+ points tonight. Unless he does. And #TeamStern will be cheering for the Heat, while Joey Crawford stares at himself in the mirror, doing bath salts and swallowing whistles.
- Filed Under:
- NBA Finals
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts