- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
OMG YOU GUYS DOES THIS ACTUALLY SAY THAT JOEY CRAWFORD IS REFEREEING AGAIN FOR TONIGHT’S GAME 7?
CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE WHAT DAVID STERN JUST DID HOLY SHIT HE JUST PUT SKETCHY REF JOEY CRAWFORD BACK OUT THERE FOR GAME 7 OF THE BEST NBA FINALS IN A WHILE JUST AFTER SOME SKETCHY SHIT WENT DOWN I THOUGHT THIS WAS AGAINST THE RULES!!!!
DON’T EVEN BOTHER WATCHING TONIGHT THIS IS A GODDAMN JOKE
…oh, never mind. Sorry. Our eyes are bad. It’s Danny Crawford.
Danny is African American and doesn’t appear to be a horrible person, so we’re assuming there’s no relation.
He apparently has a bias against the Mavericks. Bold prediction: Dirk Nowitzki will not score 30+ points tonight. Unless he does. And #TeamStern will be cheering for the Heat, while Joey Crawford stares at himself in the mirror, doing bath salts and swallowing whistles.
- Filed Under:
- NBA Finals
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers