- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
OMG YOU GUYS DOES THIS ACTUALLY SAY THAT JOEY CRAWFORD IS REFEREEING AGAIN FOR TONIGHT’S GAME 7?
CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE WHAT DAVID STERN JUST DID HOLY SHIT HE JUST PUT SKETCHY REF JOEY CRAWFORD BACK OUT THERE FOR GAME 7 OF THE BEST NBA FINALS IN A WHILE JUST AFTER SOME SKETCHY SHIT WENT DOWN I THOUGHT THIS WAS AGAINST THE RULES!!!!
DON’T EVEN BOTHER WATCHING TONIGHT THIS IS A GODDAMN JOKE
…oh, never mind. Sorry. Our eyes are bad. It’s Danny Crawford.
Danny is African American and doesn’t appear to be a horrible person, so we’re assuming there’s no relation.
He apparently has a bias against the Mavericks. Bold prediction: Dirk Nowitzki will not score 30+ points tonight. Unless he does. And #TeamStern will be cheering for the Heat, while Joey Crawford stares at himself in the mirror, doing bath salts and swallowing whistles.
- Filed Under:
- NBA Finals
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen