- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
NBA Free Agency Signings, Trades, Rumors, And Jeremy Lin’s Next Stop
Here’s a messed up thing to see at your job: A giant banner of the dude who forced you out of your last gig, sitting in your cubicle. That’s basically what happened to Jeremy Lin, when the Houston Rockets put his #7 on a rendering of Carmelo Anthony in a Rockets uniform outside the Toyota Center.
Apparently they didn’t even tell him about it beforehand. That’s like your current girlfriend using a picture of her in front of your car as her new Tinder picture. Not cool, bro. Not cool.
Are the Rockets trying to piss Lin off so that he demands a trade? He’s owed $14,898,938 this season and LeBron is looking for max money right now — might the Rockets be looking for a way to dish Lin’s poison pill? We think that’s obvious at this point.
One thing’s for sure: He can’t opt out. So where can they shift such an overvalued contract?
Hearing that Rockets & Sixers are in fluid trade talks surrounding Jeremy Lin. HOU waiting to unload Lin's deal if it signs Melo or Lebron.
— Jake Fischer (@JakeLFischer) July 2, 2014
Philly is the only place with the flexibility to add such a silly amount of money for so little in return, plus Lin would give fans a reason to show up, seeing as they’re likely to be the worst team in basketball for yet another season.
Check out the slideshow below for the latest NBA free agency news and rumblings…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts