- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
NBA Free Agency Signings, Trades, Rumors, And Jeremy Lin’s Next Stop
Here’s a messed up thing to see at your job: A giant banner of the dude who forced you out of your last gig, sitting in your cubicle. That’s basically what happened to Jeremy Lin, when the Houston Rockets put his #7 on a rendering of Carmelo Anthony in a Rockets uniform outside the Toyota Center.
Apparently they didn’t even tell him about it beforehand. That’s like your current girlfriend using a picture of her in front of your car as her new Tinder picture. Not cool, bro. Not cool.
Are the Rockets trying to piss Lin off so that he demands a trade? He’s owed $14,898,938 this season and LeBron is looking for max money right now — might the Rockets be looking for a way to dish Lin’s poison pill? We think that’s obvious at this point.
One thing’s for sure: He can’t opt out. So where can they shift such an overvalued contract?
Hearing that Rockets & Sixers are in fluid trade talks surrounding Jeremy Lin. HOU waiting to unload Lin's deal if it signs Melo or Lebron.
— Jake Fischer (@JakeLFischer) July 2, 2014
Philly is the only place with the flexibility to add such a silly amount of money for so little in return, plus Lin would give fans a reason to show up, seeing as they’re likely to be the worst team in basketball for yet another season.
Check out the slideshow below for the latest NBA free agency news and rumblings…
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy