- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- The Daily Show Reports On The Reporting Of Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Hey Josh Gordon, Here's How You Beat A Drug Test Now That You're A Marked Man
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
NBA Playoff Odds: What Is Each Underdog’s Chance Of Pulling A Second-Round Upset?
The second round of these (surprisingly, ridiculously awesome) 2014 NBA Playoffs is here. You should be able to check each team’s upset chances on ESPN, but they lack a brain and instead discuss things like legacies and fake genetics. So, we will provide you with each team’s odds, converted from the Pinnacle betting lines.
Washington Wizards (+166) vs. Indiana Pacers (-188)
The Wizards are a popular upset pick, because the Pacers look awful right now. But the Pacers were 35-6 at home this year, and the Wizards were just 22-19 at home.
Pick: Wizards in 7
Los Angeles Clippers (+189) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (-215)
Did both teams need seven games because they played tougher-than-expected opponents, or because they’re not as good as we thought? Probably the former.
Pick: Clippers in 7
Brooklyn Nets (+412) vs. Miami Heat (-503)
The Nets went 4-0 against the Heat in the regular season. But that was the regular season and they won three of those games by one point, and the other came in overtime.
Pick: Nets in 7
Portland Trail Blazers (+322) vs. San Antonio Spurs (-382)
These teams split their season series, with Portland winning the first two and the Spurs winning the next two. Blazers coach Terry Stotts is getting a lot of good press recently, but everything is a coaching mismatch when you play against a guy who doesn’t even care about basketball.
Pick: Spurs in 6
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World