- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
NBA Playoff Odds: What Is Each Underdog’s Chance Of Pulling A Second-Round Upset?
The second round of these (surprisingly, ridiculously awesome) 2014 NBA Playoffs is here. You should be able to check each team’s upset chances on ESPN, but they lack a brain and instead discuss things like legacies and fake genetics. So, we will provide you with each team’s odds, converted from the Pinnacle betting lines.
Washington Wizards (+166) vs. Indiana Pacers (-188)
The Wizards are a popular upset pick, because the Pacers look awful right now. But the Pacers were 35-6 at home this year, and the Wizards were just 22-19 at home.
Pick: Wizards in 7
Los Angeles Clippers (+189) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (-215)
Did both teams need seven games because they played tougher-than-expected opponents, or because they’re not as good as we thought? Probably the former.
Pick: Clippers in 7
Brooklyn Nets (+412) vs. Miami Heat (-503)
The Nets went 4-0 against the Heat in the regular season. But that was the regular season and they won three of those games by one point, and the other came in overtime.
Pick: Nets in 7
Portland Trail Blazers (+322) vs. San Antonio Spurs (-382)
These teams split their season series, with Portland winning the first two and the Spurs winning the next two. Blazers coach Terry Stotts is getting a lot of good press recently, but everything is a coaching mismatch when you play against a guy who doesn’t even care about basketball.
Pick: Spurs in 6
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?