- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
NBA Playoff Odds: What Is Each Underdog’s Chance Of Pulling A Second-Round Upset?
The second round of these (surprisingly, ridiculously awesome) 2014 NBA Playoffs is here. You should be able to check each team’s upset chances on ESPN, but they lack a brain and instead discuss things like legacies and fake genetics. So, we will provide you with each team’s odds, converted from the Pinnacle betting lines.
Washington Wizards (+166) vs. Indiana Pacers (-188)
The Wizards are a popular upset pick, because the Pacers look awful right now. But the Pacers were 35-6 at home this year, and the Wizards were just 22-19 at home.
Pick: Wizards in 7
Los Angeles Clippers (+189) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (-215)
Did both teams need seven games because they played tougher-than-expected opponents, or because they’re not as good as we thought? Probably the former.
Pick: Clippers in 7
Brooklyn Nets (+412) vs. Miami Heat (-503)
The Nets went 4-0 against the Heat in the regular season. But that was the regular season and they won three of those games by one point, and the other came in overtime.
Pick: Nets in 7
Portland Trail Blazers (+322) vs. San Antonio Spurs (-382)
These teams split their season series, with Portland winning the first two and the Spurs winning the next two. Blazers coach Terry Stotts is getting a lot of good press recently, but everything is a coaching mismatch when you play against a guy who doesn’t even care about basketball.
Pick: Spurs in 6
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World