- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
What Happened Last Night: Highlights Galore At The NBA Rising Stars Challenge
It’s Valentine’s Day weekend, it’s NBA All Star weekend, it’s Michael Jordan’s birthday weekend. This is THE weekend for lovers, those of other humans, of MJ specifically, and of basketball in general. In other words, this is MY weekend. All Star festivities kicked off last night with the Rising Stars Challenge (sorry, Celebrity All Star Game) and the league’s next generation gave us a taste of the action yet to come.
Kenneth Faried puts up 40-10 in just 22 minutes to lead Team Chuck to easy victory
That is not a typo. 40 points. 10 rebounds. 22 minutes. Kenneth Faried played out of his mind Friday night en route to game MVP honors in leading Team Chuck to a 163-135 victory over Team Shaq in the Rising Stars Challenge pitting teams of first and second year players against one another. Kyrie Irving led Team Shaq with 32 points.
Let’s be real, though. This game is not about the stats. This game is about the highlights. Here are some of the prettiest plays from Friday night’s affair.
Kyrie Irving and Brandon Knight engage in a crossover battle:
Ricky Rubio goes to work:
Revel in Kenneth Faried’s MVP performance:
Statistics via NBA.com
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178