- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
What Happened Last Night: Highlights Galore At The NBA Rising Stars Challenge
It’s Valentine’s Day weekend, it’s NBA All Star weekend, it’s Michael Jordan’s birthday weekend. This is THE weekend for lovers, those of other humans, of MJ specifically, and of basketball in general. In other words, this is MY weekend. All Star festivities kicked off last night with the Rising Stars Challenge (sorry, Celebrity All Star Game) and the league’s next generation gave us a taste of the action yet to come.
Kenneth Faried puts up 40-10 in just 22 minutes to lead Team Chuck to easy victory
That is not a typo. 40 points. 10 rebounds. 22 minutes. Kenneth Faried played out of his mind Friday night en route to game MVP honors in leading Team Chuck to a 163-135 victory over Team Shaq in the Rising Stars Challenge pitting teams of first and second year players against one another. Kyrie Irving led Team Shaq with 32 points.
Let’s be real, though. This game is not about the stats. This game is about the highlights. Here are some of the prettiest plays from Friday night’s affair.
Kyrie Irving and Brandon Knight engage in a crossover battle:
Ricky Rubio goes to work:
Revel in Kenneth Faried’s MVP performance:
Statistics via NBA.com
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts