- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Nene Calls Anthony Davis Dhlasim, So We Assigned Street Fighter 2 Characters For The Rest of Team USA
In case you forget about basketball all summer, we’ll get you up to speed. Second-year big Anthony Davis has terrorizing the FIBA World Championship prelims with his insane athleticism and length. Going for 20 (impressive) points against Brazil last weekend, Davis reminded us all who the NBA’s next superstar will almost certainly be: Him. He also Washington Wizards’ center Nene of Dhalsim.
Ya, like, the guy with the stretchy arms from Street Fighter.
[Hang Time Blog] What, Nene was asked, did he think of Anthony Davis, the young New Orleans center who dominated (20 points, eight boards five rebounds) at both ends?
“He looked like Dhalsim,” Nene said.
“Dhalsim. The street fighter. Like a cartoon. With both hands. He was catching everything. Yeah.”
The comparison is apt up until the point where Dhalsim breathes fire, although, judging by the breakneck pace Davis is on, he might eventually do that, too. Eight other USA Men’s National Basketball team members and their SF2 counterparts, below:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts