- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Nervous McGee Drops Andre Drummond’s Rising Stars Game MVP Trophy
Drummond is widely considered to be a top trade target (the Pistons already have Greg Monroe), though we can’t say for certain his value increased with last night’s impressive 30-point, 25 rebound performance against a bunch of 20-year-olds, we can say that the trophy he was given is now officially worthless. Because it was dropped.
Or maybe it’s worth more now, who the hell knows — they’re selling Flappy Bird phones on Ebay for $100,000. All that matters is that a grown man representing one of the biggest banks on Earth nearly cried in front of thousands of people during the award ceremony immediately following the BBVA Rising Stars Game. The he dropped the trophy, which appears to be in two separate pieces.
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million