- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Nervous McGee Drops Andre Drummond’s Rising Stars Game MVP Trophy
Drummond is widely considered to be a top trade target (the Pistons already have Greg Monroe), though we can’t say for certain his value increased with last night’s impressive 30-point, 25 rebound performance against a bunch of 20-year-olds, we can say that the trophy he was given is now officially worthless. Because it was dropped.
Or maybe it’s worth more now, who the hell knows — they’re selling Flappy Bird phones on Ebay for $100,000. All that matters is that a grown man representing one of the biggest banks on Earth nearly cried in front of thousands of people during the award ceremony immediately following the BBVA Rising Stars Game. The he dropped the trophy, which appears to be in two separate pieces.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier