- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Nervous McGee Drops Andre Drummond’s Rising Stars Game MVP Trophy
Drummond is widely considered to be a top trade target (the Pistons already have Greg Monroe), though we can’t say for certain his value increased with last night’s impressive 30-point, 25 rebound performance against a bunch of 20-year-olds, we can say that the trophy he was given is now officially worthless. Because it was dropped.
Or maybe it’s worth more now, who the hell knows — they’re selling Flappy Bird phones on Ebay for $100,000. All that matters is that a grown man representing one of the biggest banks on Earth nearly cried in front of thousands of people during the award ceremony immediately following the BBVA Rising Stars Game. The he dropped the trophy, which appears to be in two separate pieces.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts