- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Nervous McGee Drops Andre Drummond’s Rising Stars Game MVP Trophy
Drummond is widely considered to be a top trade target (the Pistons already have Greg Monroe), though we can’t say for certain his value increased with last night’s impressive 30-point, 25 rebound performance against a bunch of 20-year-olds, we can say that the trophy he was given is now officially worthless. Because it was dropped.
Or maybe it’s worth more now, who the hell knows — they’re selling Flappy Bird phones on Ebay for $100,000. All that matters is that a grown man representing one of the biggest banks on Earth nearly cried in front of thousands of people during the award ceremony immediately following the BBVA Rising Stars Game. The he dropped the trophy, which appears to be in two separate pieces.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier