- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
New York Post Learns J.R. Smith Tested Positive For Weed, Photoshops This For Their Backpage
“J.R. Spliff.” That was the headline. Real cute. Not sure how they came upon the specifics of Smith’s positive test, though. “Smith tested positive for marijuana, according to a source,” the paper said. So how come no one has revealed Vonn Miller’s drug of choice in his suspension yet? Who are these sources? His dealer?
At least we know they didn’t learn it from J.R. Smith’s twitter, as he’s been eerily silent for the last four days.
Whatever, the post doesn’t care about facts or the truth. All they’re concerned with is making funny headlines. Like this one: “Joint guard: Knicks’ J.R. Smith suspended for marijuana.” Let’s see if we can do any better.
Knickle Bag: J.R. Piff Caught Green Handed
J Smokes L And Gets T
Eighth Man Of The Year
Puff Puff Don’t Pass: J.R. Smith Suspended For Weed
SHOCKER: Guy Named Earl Smokes Weed
Let us know if you’ve got a better one. Submit here.
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs