- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
New York Post Learns J.R. Smith Tested Positive For Weed, Photoshops This For Their Backpage
“J.R. Spliff.” That was the headline. Real cute. Not sure how they came upon the specifics of Smith’s positive test, though. “Smith tested positive for marijuana, according to a source,” the paper said. So how come no one has revealed Vonn Miller’s drug of choice in his suspension yet? Who are these sources? His dealer?
At least we know they didn’t learn it from J.R. Smith’s twitter, as he’s been eerily silent for the last four days.
Whatever, the post doesn’t care about facts or the truth. All they’re concerned with is making funny headlines. Like this one: “Joint guard: Knicks’ J.R. Smith suspended for marijuana.” Let’s see if we can do any better.
Knickle Bag: J.R. Piff Caught Green Handed
J Smokes L And Gets T
Eighth Man Of The Year
Puff Puff Don’t Pass: J.R. Smith Suspended For Weed
SHOCKER: Guy Named Earl Smokes Weed
Let us know if you’ve got a better one. Submit here.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts