- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Next-Gen Virtual Balling: NBA 2K14 For PS4 Will Blow Your Mind
PS4 and Xbox One should both drop sometime around Thanksgiving (probably November 15th), and the new NBA 2k14 should be one of the first games you pick up (because it’ll be available when the consoles release and it’s a dramatic improvement from last year’s edition). Most noticeable difference between the next-gen and current versions of the game? Facial expressions, fingers, the ball, fluidity (faster refresh rate) — basically the tiny details get a huge upgrade.
Just look at the two Lebrons and guess which one is the next-gen one…
Ok, I’m sold. Where do I get it? (Pre-order here)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts