- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Next-Gen Virtual Balling: NBA 2K14 For PS4 Will Blow Your Mind
PS4 and Xbox One should both drop sometime around Thanksgiving (probably November 15th), and the new NBA 2k14 should be one of the first games you pick up (because it’ll be available when the consoles release and it’s a dramatic improvement from last year’s edition). Most noticeable difference between the next-gen and current versions of the game? Facial expressions, fingers, the ball, fluidity (faster refresh rate) — basically the tiny details get a huge upgrade.
Just look at the two Lebrons and guess which one is the next-gen one…
Ok, I’m sold. Where do I get it? (Pre-order here)
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco