- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Next-Gen Virtual Balling: NBA 2K14 For PS4 Will Blow Your Mind
PS4 and Xbox One should both drop sometime around Thanksgiving (probably November 15th), and the new NBA 2k14 should be one of the first games you pick up (because it’ll be available when the consoles release and it’s a dramatic improvement from last year’s edition). Most noticeable difference between the next-gen and current versions of the game? Facial expressions, fingers, the ball, fluidity (faster refresh rate) — basically the tiny details get a huge upgrade.
Just look at the two Lebrons and guess which one is the next-gen one…
Ok, I’m sold. Where do I get it? (Pre-order here)
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story