- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Next-Gen Virtual Balling: NBA 2K14 For PS4 Will Blow Your Mind
PS4 and Xbox One should both drop sometime around Thanksgiving (probably November 15th), and the new NBA 2k14 should be one of the first games you pick up (because it’ll be available when the consoles release and it’s a dramatic improvement from last year’s edition). Most noticeable difference between the next-gen and current versions of the game? Facial expressions, fingers, the ball, fluidity (faster refresh rate) — basically the tiny details get a huge upgrade.
Just look at the two Lebrons and guess which one is the next-gen one…
Ok, I’m sold. Where do I get it? (Pre-order here)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts