- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Nick Gilbert, Son Of Cavs Owner Dan, Was The Star Of The NBA Draft Lottery
The Cleveland Cavaliers exited tonight’s NBA Draft Lottery in much better shape than they entered it. The team landed both the #1 and #4 picks, which even in a weak draft year like this can make an awfully large impact for a franchise.
But if you watched the lottery (or just heard anything about it), you probably don’t care about that. No, what you care about is Nick Gilbert, son of Dan Gilbert, the Cavs’ owner. Nick Gilbert has the nerve disorder neurofibramatosis, which causes tumor growth, and is the ambassador for the National Children’s Tumor Foundation. And as we found out tonight, he’s sharply dressed and can charm a crowd:
Photo via jose3030
Yes, the Cavs did well tonight, but we’re thinking their representative for the evening did even better.
- New In The NBA: Meet The Pelicans
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- 100 Awesome Pictures of Pro Athletes as Rookies
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts