- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Nick Young Provides Your Daily Washington Wizards Lowlight
It’s been that kind of season for the Washington Wizards. One in which we get to post a nightly lowlight. Usually, though, it comes courtesy of JaVale McGee. Tonight, however, Nick Young provides us with one of the most bizarre layup attempts, well, ever.
On a wide open fastbreak, against the Lakers, Young drove to the lane and, the best way to describe it is, he threw an “alley-oop to God.” Yup, he threw the ball right over the backboard to no one. Or was there someone? It depends on what you believe in… Yeah, he threw it to no one. To be fair, he did help lead the Wizards on a 22-4 run in the third quarter. Maybe there was something more to this play?
And wouldn’t you know, the Wizards pulled off the unlikely victory over the Los Angeles Lakers, 106-101. That’s one way to get people to forget your blooper.
[h/t Corey Vann, video via @JohnCTownsend]
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- The Evolution of NFL Logos Through the Years
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy