- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Nick Young Provides Your Daily Washington Wizards Lowlight
It’s been that kind of season for the Washington Wizards. One in which we get to post a nightly lowlight. Usually, though, it comes courtesy of JaVale McGee. Tonight, however, Nick Young provides us with one of the most bizarre layup attempts, well, ever.
On a wide open fastbreak, against the Lakers, Young drove to the lane and, the best way to describe it is, he threw an “alley-oop to God.” Yup, he threw the ball right over the backboard to no one. Or was there someone? It depends on what you believe in… Yeah, he threw it to no one. To be fair, he did help lead the Wizards on a 22-4 run in the third quarter. Maybe there was something more to this play?
And wouldn’t you know, the Wizards pulled off the unlikely victory over the Los Angeles Lakers, 106-101. That’s one way to get people to forget your blooper.
[h/t Corey Vann, video via @JohnCTownsend]
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco