- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Nick Young Provides Your Daily Washington Wizards Lowlight
It’s been that kind of season for the Washington Wizards. One in which we get to post a nightly lowlight. Usually, though, it comes courtesy of JaVale McGee. Tonight, however, Nick Young provides us with one of the most bizarre layup attempts, well, ever.
On a wide open fastbreak, against the Lakers, Young drove to the lane and, the best way to describe it is, he threw an “alley-oop to God.” Yup, he threw the ball right over the backboard to no one. Or was there someone? It depends on what you believe in… Yeah, he threw it to no one. To be fair, he did help lead the Wizards on a 22-4 run in the third quarter. Maybe there was something more to this play?
And wouldn’t you know, the Wizards pulled off the unlikely victory over the Los Angeles Lakers, 106-101. That’s one way to get people to forget your blooper.
[h/t Corey Vann, video via @JohnCTownsend]
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story