- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Nick Young Provides Your Daily Washington Wizards Lowlight
It’s been that kind of season for the Washington Wizards. One in which we get to post a nightly lowlight. Usually, though, it comes courtesy of JaVale McGee. Tonight, however, Nick Young provides us with one of the most bizarre layup attempts, well, ever.
On a wide open fastbreak, against the Lakers, Young drove to the lane and, the best way to describe it is, he threw an “alley-oop to God.” Yup, he threw the ball right over the backboard to no one. Or was there someone? It depends on what you believe in… Yeah, he threw it to no one. To be fair, he did help lead the Wizards on a 22-4 run in the third quarter. Maybe there was something more to this play?
And wouldn’t you know, the Wizards pulled off the unlikely victory over the Los Angeles Lakers, 106-101. That’s one way to get people to forget your blooper.
[h/t Corey Vann, video via @JohnCTownsend]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts