- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Nobody Is Buying Yet Another Former Residence Of Michael Jordan
You’d think that anything Michael Jordan once touched would be worth its weight in gold, but apparently sleeping in the same penthouse His Airness once called home isn’t appealing (performance anxiety, perhaps?) — at least not for the prices listed. First, there was his sprawling Highland Park compound, which is still available after a failed auction. Now, Jordan’s Lake Shore pad is languishing without a buyer.
The 8,000-square-foot triplex no longer belongs to Jordan, but to his ex-wife, Juanita. The asking price has been cut numerous times to finally land at $4 million, down from $5 million when it first hit the market in March 2012. Here’s a description via realtor.com:
Lined floor-to-ceiling windows, the penthouse has four bedrooms, five-and-a-half baths, a media room, a smoking room and a recreational room. A cool, modern interior features custom mill and tile work, polished porcelain floors, a marble fireplace and an impressive spiral staircase. Above the main living space is a private solarium and a rooftop deck.
Also, Oprah lives in the same building. She probably gives away free food all the time. I know you want that Oprah food. What are you waiting for?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles