- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Nobody Is Buying Yet Another Former Residence Of Michael Jordan
You’d think that anything Michael Jordan once touched would be worth its weight in gold, but apparently sleeping in the same penthouse His Airness once called home isn’t appealing (performance anxiety, perhaps?) — at least not for the prices listed. First, there was his sprawling Highland Park compound, which is still available after a failed auction. Now, Jordan’s Lake Shore pad is languishing without a buyer.
The 8,000-square-foot triplex no longer belongs to Jordan, but to his ex-wife, Juanita. The asking price has been cut numerous times to finally land at $4 million, down from $5 million when it first hit the market in March 2012. Here’s a description via realtor.com:
Lined floor-to-ceiling windows, the penthouse has four bedrooms, five-and-a-half baths, a media room, a smoking room and a recreational room. A cool, modern interior features custom mill and tile work, polished porcelain floors, a marble fireplace and an impressive spiral staircase. Above the main living space is a private solarium and a rooftop deck.
Also, Oprah lives in the same building. She probably gives away free food all the time. I know you want that Oprah food. What are you waiting for?
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.