- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Nobody Is Buying Yet Another Former Residence Of Michael Jordan
You’d think that anything Michael Jordan once touched would be worth its weight in gold, but apparently sleeping in the same penthouse His Airness once called home isn’t appealing (performance anxiety, perhaps?) — at least not for the prices listed. First, there was his sprawling Highland Park compound, which is still available after a failed auction. Now, Jordan’s Lake Shore pad is languishing without a buyer.
The 8,000-square-foot triplex no longer belongs to Jordan, but to his ex-wife, Juanita. The asking price has been cut numerous times to finally land at $4 million, down from $5 million when it first hit the market in March 2012. Here’s a description via realtor.com:
Lined floor-to-ceiling windows, the penthouse has four bedrooms, five-and-a-half baths, a media room, a smoking room and a recreational room. A cool, modern interior features custom mill and tile work, polished porcelain floors, a marble fireplace and an impressive spiral staircase. Above the main living space is a private solarium and a rooftop deck.
Also, Oprah lives in the same building. She probably gives away free food all the time. I know you want that Oprah food. What are you waiting for?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts