- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Of Course The NBA Is Sending LeBron And The Cavs To Miami On Christmas
Here’s a tip for NBA players: If you don’t like playing basketball games or otherwise being away from your family on major holidays, don’t play for a good team. The NBA insists that the best teams play on Christmas, for example, because everyone is probably sitting around super bored that day anyway, right? Better stuff the day with basketball so we have something to do when visiting Grandma.
Anyway, the NBA scheduled Cavaliers at Heat for Christmas. Of course.
— SI Wire (@SI_Wire) July 30, 2014
LeBron tells the world, I want to go home and be with my family. NBA tells LeBron, on the most special day of the year for most families, we’re sending you back to Miami, to play against the team you spurned. Hopefully you won’t get booed. Sorry bro.
Meanwhile, the 76ers and Bucks and Kings get to sit at home. FAIR.
Photo via Getty
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts