- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Of All The People To Rip Roy Hibbert Last Night, Gilbert Arenas Was The Best At It
The MonStars did it.
That’s the only possibly explanation for Roy Hibbert’s game over the past month. It has vanished. Dissipated. Evaporated. Gone the way of the dinosaurs. It no longer exists. If you thought things were bad in the Pacers’ first round series against the Hawks, check out this stat line from last night’s 102-96 loss to the Wizards:
0 (ZERO) points, 0 (ZERO) rebounds, 1 assist, 2 blocks, 2 turnovers, 5 fouls, a plus/minus of -17 in 18 minutes.
That’s bad for any player. For a starting center who was named to the All-Star Game this year and plays for the “best” team in the East? That’s horrifying. That’s enough to make you think a group of cartoon aliens stole his powers.
Don’t just take our word for it. A lot of people hated on Hibbert’s “performance” last night. Like Tracy McGrady:
Me and Roy Hibbert had the same amount of points and rebounds tonight.
— Tracy McGrady (@Real_T_Mac) May 6, 2014
And his own teammates:
A beyond furious David West, on Hibbert: "He’s got to be part of the fight. H’s got to be part of this thing for us to go anywhere.”
— Scott Agness (@ScottAgness) May 6, 2014
But the best social media reaction to Hibbert’s flop came courtesy of Gilbert Arenas, a guy who probably has no place talking about other people’s game (or lack thereof). We’ll forgive it this time because haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:
— Mo (@MohamedH10_) May 6, 2014
Gilbert Arenas ethered Roy Hibbert pic.twitter.com/znSC75FEr7
— Jemele Hill (@jemelehill) May 6, 2014
Maybe this will light a fire under the big man? Although he’s been getting flak for weeks, this is the hardest we’ve ever seen a “fellow athlete” (if you can call Arenas that) go in on someone in awhile. The Pacers better hope Hibbert takes this to heart, because they’ve lost home-court advantage AGAIN and are headed for the exits if something doesn’t change.
- Marko Jaric and His Super Hot Supermodel Wife Split
- Terry Bradshaw Makes Fun of Peyton Manning's Career
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?