- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Oh, Memphis. You Poor, Poor Bastards.
The web roundup for Monday, April 30th. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. After the jump, our starting five.
1. GRIZZ’S EPIC COLLAPSE LEADS TO PHOTOS OF FANS LOOKING EXTREMELY DESPONDENT. Headline photo via @Jose3030. Also, CJ posted some real soul-crushers here and here.
5. NOT SPORTS RELATED, STILL IMPORTANT: FRANCE SUES GOOGLE OVER AUTOCOMPLETE’S PAIRING OF WORDS WITH “JEWISH.”
WHAT’S ON TV TONIGHT: NBA: Playoffs, first round, Game 2, New York at Miami (TNT, 7 p.m.); first round, Game 2, Orlando at Indiana (NBATV, 7:30 p.m.); first round, Game 2, Dallas at Oklahoma City (TNT, 9:30 p.m.); NHL: Playoffs, Eastern Conference semifinals, Game 2, Washington at New York Rangers (NBCSN, 7:30 p.m.); Western Conference semifinals, Game 2, Los Angeles at St. Louis (CNBC, 9 p.m.). Via.
AND, FINALLY TONIGHT: AWESOME DOG GUARDS OWNER’S BIKE, IS FANTASTIC.
- Clippers Internal Tension Was an Act
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- Why Michael Jordan Ruined It For LeBron
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts