- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Oklahoma City Fans Wait Until 5:30 In The Morning To Greet The Thunder At The Airport
If you’ve seen the Thunder play at home during these playoffs, then you’ve been treated to perhaps the best crowd in the NBA. If you haven’t, I urge you to check them out: it’s like watching 10,000 supportive parents (10,000 supportive parents who actually know what’s going on).
Case in point: this group of OKC fans, who waited at the airport until 5:30 in the morning — after the team plane was delayed because of a thunderstorm — to greet the Thunder after beating the Lakers in Game 4. The team came over to say hi, folks went crazy, and the relationship between this city and this team is perhaps the tightest one in sports right now.
- Filed Under:
- oklahoma city thunder
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'