- SportsGrid's Week 16 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Painful
- Merry Christmas From The Lovely Ladies Of The NHL, NBA, And NFL
- The SportsGrid 'Off The Grid' Podcast: Christmas Spectacular
- You've Got To Watch This Post-Game Rant For The Ages By SIU Coach Barry Hinson
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Oklahoma City Fans Wait Until 5:30 In The Morning To Greet The Thunder At The Airport
If you’ve seen the Thunder play at home during these playoffs, then you’ve been treated to perhaps the best crowd in the NBA. If you haven’t, I urge you to check them out: it’s like watching 10,000 supportive parents (10,000 supportive parents who actually know what’s going on).
Case in point: this group of OKC fans, who waited at the airport until 5:30 in the morning — after the team plane was delayed because of a thunderstorm — to greet the Thunder after beating the Lakers in Game 4. The team came over to say hi, folks went crazy, and the relationship between this city and this team is perhaps the tightest one in sports right now.
- Filed Under:
- oklahoma city thunder
- Could Floyd Fight at Barclays Center in 2014?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Urijah Faber Excited for 2014 Title Shot
- Guess Which NBA Legend Is Expecting Identical Twins?