- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Oklahoma City Fans Wait Until 5:30 In The Morning To Greet The Thunder At The Airport
If you’ve seen the Thunder play at home during these playoffs, then you’ve been treated to perhaps the best crowd in the NBA. If you haven’t, I urge you to check them out: it’s like watching 10,000 supportive parents (10,000 supportive parents who actually know what’s going on).
Case in point: this group of OKC fans, who waited at the airport until 5:30 in the morning — after the team plane was delayed because of a thunderstorm — to greet the Thunder after beating the Lakers in Game 4. The team came over to say hi, folks went crazy, and the relationship between this city and this team is perhaps the tightest one in sports right now.
- Filed Under:
- oklahoma city thunder
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside