- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- Kobe Bryant Has Best Possible Answer To 'Iggy Azalea Or Swaggy P' Question
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Trent Richardson: The Second Worst-Running Back Ever?
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Oklahoma City Fans Wait Until 5:30 In The Morning To Greet The Thunder At The Airport
If you’ve seen the Thunder play at home during these playoffs, then you’ve been treated to perhaps the best crowd in the NBA. If you haven’t, I urge you to check them out: it’s like watching 10,000 supportive parents (10,000 supportive parents who actually know what’s going on).
Case in point: this group of OKC fans, who waited at the airport until 5:30 in the morning — after the team plane was delayed because of a thunderstorm — to greet the Thunder after beating the Lakers in Game 4. The team came over to say hi, folks went crazy, and the relationship between this city and this team is perhaps the tightest one in sports right now.
- Filed Under:
- oklahoma city thunder
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'