- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Oklahoma City Fans Wait Until 5:30 In The Morning To Greet The Thunder At The Airport
If you’ve seen the Thunder play at home during these playoffs, then you’ve been treated to perhaps the best crowd in the NBA. If you haven’t, I urge you to check them out: it’s like watching 10,000 supportive parents (10,000 supportive parents who actually know what’s going on).
Case in point: this group of OKC fans, who waited at the airport until 5:30 in the morning — after the team plane was delayed because of a thunderstorm — to greet the Thunder after beating the Lakers in Game 4. The team came over to say hi, folks went crazy, and the relationship between this city and this team is perhaps the tightest one in sports right now.
- Filed Under:
- oklahoma city thunder
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Compilation of TKO's, Injuries and Submissions of MMA
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy