- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Pat Riley Gave Rachel Nichols A Champagne Shower In The Locker Room
The Miami Heat’s post-game celebrations were pretty eventful last night. They gave drunk locker room interviews. They went clubbing with honorary Heat member Drake. And apparently, team president Pat Riley poured champagne on CNN’s Rachel Nichols’ head mid-interview.
As our friends at Busted Coverage pointed out, it was reminiscent of Joe Namath’s drunken sideline interview with reporter Suzy Kolber, where he stopped answering questions and started telling Suzy how much he wanted to kiss her. Riley was in the middle of answering a question when he decided he’d rather give Nichols a champagne shower, and so he gave her fair warning and did it.
Check it out:
Let’s just appreciate for a second that Riley gives a fairly coherent interview for nearly thirty seconds before impulses get the best of him. But the best part is probably the awkward thing he does after where he puts his hand on her cheek, looks as though he wants the standard end-of-interview kiss goodbye, and then settles for what I’m going to call a half-hug instead.
Nichols took Pat Riley’s creepiness in stride, laughed it off, and made a joke at the end. It was amazing.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts