- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Pat Riley Gave Rachel Nichols A Champagne Shower In The Locker Room
The Miami Heat’s post-game celebrations were pretty eventful last night. They gave drunk locker room interviews. They went clubbing with honorary Heat member Drake. And apparently, team president Pat Riley poured champagne on CNN’s Rachel Nichols’ head mid-interview.
As our friends at Busted Coverage pointed out, it was reminiscent of Joe Namath’s drunken sideline interview with reporter Suzy Kolber, where he stopped answering questions and started telling Suzy how much he wanted to kiss her. Riley was in the middle of answering a question when he decided he’d rather give Nichols a champagne shower, and so he gave her fair warning and did it.
Check it out:
Let’s just appreciate for a second that Riley gives a fairly coherent interview for nearly thirty seconds before impulses get the best of him. But the best part is probably the awkward thing he does after where he puts his hand on her cheek, looks as though he wants the standard end-of-interview kiss goodbye, and then settles for what I’m going to call a half-hug instead.
Nichols took Pat Riley’s creepiness in stride, laughed it off, and made a joke at the end. It was amazing.
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager