- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
America: Who Was More Miserable At Last Night’s Finals Game, Pat Riley Or Lil Wayne?
You probably noticed, during last night’s 105-94 Thunder win in Game 1 of the NBA Finals, that ABC at one point panned to Pat Riley and Alonzo Mourning, alone in suits in a sea of Thunder fans. It brought to mind the zoom-in on Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak as his team was about to be eliminated in the same building earlier in the playoffs… and Riley, like Kupchak, looked really unhappy. But while the Kupchak comparison is natural, today we’re opting to compare Riley to someone else who was at Chesapeake Energy Arena last night, and also didn’t look pleased with the goings-on there: rapper Lil Wayne. Have a side-by-side look:
Of coursr Riley had ample reason to be upset… but was Lil Wayne really as miserable as he looks there? Yes, apparently. And it sounds like his run-ins with the Thunder organization weren’t a one-shot deal, either:
Again I was treated like sh!t by the Thunder arena staff…dam..I hope da Heat beat da dog sh!t out em!!
— Lil Wayne WEEZY F (@LilTunechi) June 13, 2012
Hey, cheer up, Weezy – at least Rafa Nadal won the French Open. So who looked more like they would have rather been anywhere else on earth last night: Riley or Lil Wayne? Let us know.
- WWE Signing New Top Wrestlers, Saturn/WWE, Damien Sandow Note
- Canelo Alvarez Hasn't Cooked Enough For Floyd Mayweather
- What Are Your Expectations For Tyron Spong's MMA Career?
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet