- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Phil Jackson Was Supposed To Be The Keynote Speaker At A Conference…But He Cancelled
The Los Angeles Lakers don’t have a head coach anymore, and rumors are swirling that any number of coaches could be the next head guy in L.A. Many have put their money on Phil Jackson. In other, completely unrelated news, Phil Jackson just cancelled a speaking engagement where he was the keynote speaker for 3,000 people.
“In a last-minute development, actor Alan Alda will replace famed basketball coach Phil Jackson as the keynote speaker on the closing day of the annual Schwab Advisor Services IMPACT conference in Chicago next week, according to Bernie Clark, executive vice president, national sales manager of Schwab Advisor Services.”
Don’t believe us? We promise: It’s NOT because of the Lakers head coaching vacancy. It’s NOT because of that. NOT. NO.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts