- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Phil Jackson Was Supposed To Be The Keynote Speaker At A Conference…But He Cancelled
The Los Angeles Lakers don’t have a head coach anymore, and rumors are swirling that any number of coaches could be the next head guy in L.A. Many have put their money on Phil Jackson. In other, completely unrelated news, Phil Jackson just cancelled a speaking engagement where he was the keynote speaker for 3,000 people.
“In a last-minute development, actor Alan Alda will replace famed basketball coach Phil Jackson as the keynote speaker on the closing day of the annual Schwab Advisor Services IMPACT conference in Chicago next week, according to Bernie Clark, executive vice president, national sales manager of Schwab Advisor Services.”
Don’t believe us? We promise: It’s NOT because of the Lakers head coaching vacancy. It’s NOT because of that. NOT. NO.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.