- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Phil Jackson Was Supposed To Be The Keynote Speaker At A Conference…But He Cancelled
The Los Angeles Lakers don’t have a head coach anymore, and rumors are swirling that any number of coaches could be the next head guy in L.A. Many have put their money on Phil Jackson. In other, completely unrelated news, Phil Jackson just cancelled a speaking engagement where he was the keynote speaker for 3,000 people.
“In a last-minute development, actor Alan Alda will replace famed basketball coach Phil Jackson as the keynote speaker on the closing day of the annual Schwab Advisor Services IMPACT conference in Chicago next week, according to Bernie Clark, executive vice president, national sales manager of Schwab Advisor Services.”
Don’t believe us? We promise: It’s NOT because of the Lakers head coaching vacancy. It’s NOT because of that. NOT. NO.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier