- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Phil Jackson Was Supposed To Be The Keynote Speaker At A Conference…But He Cancelled
The Los Angeles Lakers don’t have a head coach anymore, and rumors are swirling that any number of coaches could be the next head guy in L.A. Many have put their money on Phil Jackson. In other, completely unrelated news, Phil Jackson just cancelled a speaking engagement where he was the keynote speaker for 3,000 people.
“In a last-minute development, actor Alan Alda will replace famed basketball coach Phil Jackson as the keynote speaker on the closing day of the annual Schwab Advisor Services IMPACT conference in Chicago next week, according to Bernie Clark, executive vice president, national sales manager of Schwab Advisor Services.”
Don’t believe us? We promise: It’s NOT because of the Lakers head coaching vacancy. It’s NOT because of that. NOT. NO.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts