- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Pick These Guys Up Off Your Fantasy Basketball Waiver Wire This Week
Like with real NBA teams, we’re deep enough into the season for your fantasy basketball squad to have crafted an identity – although pinpointing its specific ipseity can be a tad vexing. Many – OK, all – of us harbor preconceived notions about our team. We know it’s strong in certain areas because that’s how we drafted it. Specious logic? Absolutely. Doesn’t stop it from existing as the prevailing thought process among most Fantasy players. Why bother looking at the actual totals when wallowing in self-delusion is such a simpler alternative? Turns out having Chris Paul doesn’t automatically make you awesome at assists. If Jamal Crawford, DeMar DeRozan and J.J. Redick make up the crux of your remaining guards, all you’ve done is zero-summed the category. I beg you, go take a quick peek at the numbers.
Now that you’ve been suitably taken aback, there’s no more time for truancy. Try a new, proactive approach: Raid the waiver wire and plunder its robust bounty. To give you a head start, here are some available, quick fix, stat-specific options. Photos via Getty:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts