- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This Weekend Saw The Triumphant Return of Rajon Rondo: Huddle Creeper
He struck last year. Then, he lay dormant. He doesn’t just pop up anytime. He is far too savvy for that. No, he appears sparingly, for maximum impact. You never know when he’s coming for you. And that’s exactly how he wants it. Even if it never happens, you must live with the constant awareness – and fear – that it could at any moment. He is always there. Lurking and ready to pounce like a cobra. And on Saturday, he struck again:
Rondo’s been playing some tremendous basketball lately – his streak of consecutive games with 10-plus assists is at 22 and counting. Clearly, he’s using top-secret info to break his opponents down. Well, that or he just likes messing with people. Either way, he cannot be ignored. He must not be ignored. He is waiting to invade your huddle. Always waiting.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence