- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Ray Allen Wore Toenail Polish For Game 4
There’s nothing wrong with a little nail polish, even if you’re Ray Allen.
What begins as your average Game 4 recap from NBA.com is interrupted by the revelation that the starting two-guard for the Boston Celtics painted his toe nails for the game. Although he maintains that his kids made him do it, we think Allen is rocking the polish because Emerald Green is so freakin’ hot right now.
The second match of the world cup, between France and Uruguay, kicks off at 2pm. Be sure to check back at SportsGrid for video updates.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'