- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Ray Allen Wore Toenail Polish For Game 4
There’s nothing wrong with a little nail polish, even if you’re Ray Allen.
What begins as your average Game 4 recap from NBA.com is interrupted by the revelation that the starting two-guard for the Boston Celtics painted his toe nails for the game. Although he maintains that his kids made him do it, we think Allen is rocking the polish because Emerald Green is so freakin’ hot right now.
The second match of the world cup, between France and Uruguay, kicks off at 2pm. Be sure to check back at SportsGrid for video updates.
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever