- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Ray Allen Wore Toenail Polish For Game 4
There’s nothing wrong with a little nail polish, even if you’re Ray Allen.
What begins as your average Game 4 recap from NBA.com is interrupted by the revelation that the starting two-guard for the Boston Celtics painted his toe nails for the game. Although he maintains that his kids made him do it, we think Allen is rocking the polish because Emerald Green is so freakin’ hot right now.
The second match of the world cup, between France and Uruguay, kicks off at 2pm. Be sure to check back at SportsGrid for video updates.
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!