- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Colin Cowherd Calls Out ESPN Producers For Pushing Baseball On Us
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- Floyd Mayweather Is Selling His Miami Oceanfront Condo For $2.6 Million
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Ray Allen Wore Toenail Polish For Game 4
There’s nothing wrong with a little nail polish, even if you’re Ray Allen.
What begins as your average Game 4 recap from NBA.com is interrupted by the revelation that the starting two-guard for the Boston Celtics painted his toe nails for the game. Although he maintains that his kids made him do it, we think Allen is rocking the polish because Emerald Green is so freakin’ hot right now.
The second match of the world cup, between France and Uruguay, kicks off at 2pm. Be sure to check back at SportsGrid for video updates.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'