- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Ray Allen Wore Toenail Polish For Game 4
There’s nothing wrong with a little nail polish, even if you’re Ray Allen.
What begins as your average Game 4 recap from NBA.com is interrupted by the revelation that the starting two-guard for the Boston Celtics painted his toe nails for the game. Although he maintains that his kids made him do it, we think Allen is rocking the polish because Emerald Green is so freakin’ hot right now.
The second match of the world cup, between France and Uruguay, kicks off at 2pm. Be sure to check back at SportsGrid for video updates.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success