- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Ray Rice Catch And Run On 4th And 29 Will Power You Through Your Morning
With 1:59 to go in the 4th quarter and down 3, the Ravens faced a 4th and 29 at midfield. And as Joe Flacco bounced in the pocket, finally dumping it off the Ray Rice at the line of scrimmage, all hope seemed lost. But then something interesting happened: Rice ran past pretty much the entire Chargers defense for a game-saving first down in one of the more remarkable plays of the year. (He also got quite a helpful spot from the refs.) The game would go into overtime, the Ravens would win 16-13, and Chargers fans would be left STMFH.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts