- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Remember That Girl Who Cried About Steve Nash? Steve Nash Sent Her Some Shoes, So She’s Not Crying Anymore
Last weekend we told you the story of Aurora (her name was unknown at the time), a little girl whose world was shattered by the news of Steve Nash’s departure to Los Angeles. All she really wanted was some signed Steve Nash Phoenix gear, as any self-respecting young fan would. Well, it looks like Nash not only found the girl, but he sent her some signed shoes as well. Tears no more.
If you didn’t see the original video, just know that she was really ticked off. As a thank you, she should probably offer him a Keystone, which, in our estimation, he would gladly accept.
- Will Roy Hibbert Realize His Potential
- 9 Epic Knock Out GIFs
- Paddleboarding Adventures with Alex Morgan
- Clippers Internal Tension Was an Act